Nano Nagle Place Covid-19 Precautions
At Nano Nagle Place, our visitor’s safety is our top priority. We have put a number of measures in place to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff members. We would ask that all visitors please follow these measures when they visit us.
- We encourage your patience and support of vulnerable audiences.
- Please stay at home to protect yourself and others if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wash your hands frequently – or use hand sanitiser provided.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Wash your hands afterwards – or use hand sanitiser.
- The wearing of face coverings is recommended while in an enclosed space as per the Government guidelines.
- Ensure that you are social distancing from other visitors and our staff.
- Avoid contact greetings: handshakes, hugging and kissing
In light of the Covid-19 epidemic we have introduced a time slotted system for entry into the museum. Household groups are admitted into the museum in 15 minute intervals, giving you a chance to socially distance and explore the museum at your own pace. You can pre-book your museum tickets HERE.
Please make sure to arrive at the museum reception 5 minutes before your time slot. We are situated in the inner city, and so don’t have a car park. It can take time to find on street parking, so make sure to factor this into your journey time!
Entering Nano Nagle Place
We ask that all our visitors enter and exit through the marked doors.
We ask you to follow our new one-way system where possible, which is clearly signposted. We have staff on-site to direct visitors and make everyone feel as safe as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to a member of staff.
Our facilities team have enhanced our cleaning procedures throughout our site and regular cleaning and sanitisation of high touch areas.
Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building, and at all entry and exit points.
Hand sanitiser is also available in the museum to sanitise hands between uses of our interactive screens.
We ask that all our visitors adhere to current social distancing guidelines. You are reminded by signage to ensure that you are socially distanced from others while on our site.
Use of the lift/elevator will be limited to one person (and a carer), or one household unit.
Hand sanitiser is provided at each floor outside the lift and our lifts will be cleaned regularly by our facilities team.
Masks and PPE
The wearing of face coverings is recommended while in an enclosed space as per the Government guidelines. Therefore we ask all visitors to wear a face mask when in our shops and museum.
In compliance with Government guidelines, you will see the Nano Nagle Place team in face masks. We hope that this will not impact on your visit.
Good Day Deli
For more information on Good Day Deli’s safety measures, please see their website