- Our site is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Guide dogs & service dogs are welcome. Please note they must be fully accredited and wearing an assistance dog jacket/vest upon entry.
- We have a fantastic app with a visually descriptive guided tour – find it on the IOS or Andriod stores – it’s simply called Nano Nagle Place.
- In 2023 we hope to have subtitles on all of the video content in our site. Watch this space!
- Please note our Front Plaza is closed to vehicles for the safety of our visitors. The nearest disabled parking area is on Douglas Street just outside the South Presentation Convent.
Visual Museum Guide
We are delighted to have a child friendly Visual Museum Guide or Social Story which explains social situations to neuro-divergent children to help them feel safe when visiting our site.
This visual museum guide was created as part of a project undertaken by Cork City museums and generously funded by The Heritage Council to augment access and make our museums more inclusive.
Other Cork museums where you can find visual museum guides are listed below:
Cork City Gaol
Cork Public Museum
Crawford Art Gallery
The Butter Museum
Triskel Arts Centre
So many reasons to become a Member of Nano Nagle Place