A safe space
Who are we?
The Men’s Group provides a safe space where vulnerable men can build their capacity through friendship, solidarity and empowerment.
What we do?
- Provide information, interventions and advocacy.
- Encourage participation in social and recreational activities.
- Help to stay connected to the world.
- Create opportunities for friendship, confidence building and empowerment.
- Promote a non-judgmental environment.
Contact the Men’s Group Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Albert, the Coordinator of the Men’s Group, was interviewed for a ‘Living Lesside’ piece in the Echo. Albert discussed his life, what brought him to Cork and his work with the Men’s Group in Nano Nagle Place.
Recently photographer Clare Keogh took some fantastic photo’s of the Men’s Group, showing the sense of community, solidarity and friendship that happens in the group.